Skip to Content

International Postdocs

If you are a citizen of another country, you must have the appropriate visa type, and visa arrangements must be made several months prior to your planned arrival date or visa renewal date. The appropriate visa status is critical to gain or retain an appointment and to remain in the country. You are encouraged to work with your prospective sponsoring unit staff, ORU staff or your advisor to coordinate visa requests through the UC Merced Office International Affairs.

Office of International Affairs
T: 209-228-4722